|Pico De Gallo is one of the most versatile condiments around. it is good along, on fish, chicken and so much more.|
Together with guacamole, they are toppings for my Chicken Nachos recipe which will be posted soon.
Pico De Gallo
- 6 medium Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 2 jalapenos (or serranos if you want more heat), seeded and diced
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2-4 tbsp of fresh lime juice (2-4 limes)
- 2-4 tbsp of cilantro
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients to a bowl and sure to combine
- Cover and refrigerated for at least one hour to allow flavors to develop.