Sorry it took so long, but I have not been feeling so great. Now I am getting a break in this depression it is time to get catch up on some blog posts.
Up next we have the second part to my Duo of Dips. This recipe is for a basic but delicious guacamole! I used this to top my chicken nachos which will finally be posted next week! Yay! Talk about crazy buildup! Trust me they were delicious! ,
- 2 ripe avacados medium pitted (reserve seed) and diced
- ½ cup pico de gallo (see below)
- 1-2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp of cilantro
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and diced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients to a bowl and sure to combine
- Serve immediately. If not serving right away, add pits back to the mixture. Press plastic wrap to the surface and refrigerate up to 4 hours.