We Value Your Privacy
Your privacy is very important to TBPK. Please take a moment to read our privacy policies, site disclaimers and trigger warning.
Your privacy is our priority. We want you to feel confident about how we manage your personal information. We aim to be as transparent as possible about the personal data we collect on taysbipolarkitchen.com (TBPK), about how we use it, and about who we share it with.
With this in mind, we have made sure our Privacy Policies to reflect GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) & CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018) regulations. Please read them, because they explain the relationship with you and describes:
- we clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data. We do this by means of this privacy statement;
- we aim to limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data required for legitimate purposes;
- we first request your explicit consent to process your personal data in cases requiring your consent;
- we take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also require this from parties that process personal data on our behalf;
- we respect your right to access your personal data or have it corrected or deleted, at your request.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected]